Auction Terms & Conditions
10% Buyer's premium for buyers on all purchases. No sales tax. At the close of the lot, the high bidder will have purchased the offered lot. All sales are final upon the closing of the lot. The purchase is subject to all terms and conditions set forth herein. The purchaser assumes full responsibility thereof. The purchaser further agrees to pay the Total Amount Due by 6 pm on Thursday, September 28th cash, approved check, wire transfer, credit card or certified funds delivered to our office in Wynne, AR, or by 6pm by cash or approved check at pickup location. Checks are only accepted from known buyers or with pre-approval from Witcher Auctions. Payments are NOT accepted by mail.
Purchasers paying by credit card may contact Witcher Auctions and provide credit card info by phone or in person at our office in Wynne, AR.
Credit card payments will be charged an additional 5% processing fee.
NO ITEM WILL BE RELEASED WITHOUT RECEIPT OF PAYMENT IN FULL.
Any items not paid for by 5pm on Thursday, September 28th at our office in Wynne, AR or 6pm at pickup location will be charged to the credit card on file including the 5% credit card processing fee.
ITEM REMOVAL/PICK UP:
Item removal is 100% the buyer's responsibility. Each item "MUST" be picked on either Wednesday, September, 27th or Thursday the 28th from 10am-6pm 7pm. Any items left after Thursday, September 28th at 6pm will be considered abandoned and become the property of Witcher Auctions with no recourse to the buyer.
Bids placed at this auction are a legally binding contract. All sales are final. Witcher Auctions reserves the right to hold any items from removal until full payment is verified.
Two open previews will be held:
- Thursday, September 21 from 2 - 6pm
- Sunday, September 24 from 2 - 5pm
Special Firearm Terms:
- ALL FFL REGULATIONS APPLY All guns are subject to a 10% buyer’s premium.
- All firearms are also subject to a flat $25 FFL transfer fee in addition to buyer’s premium.
- Arkansas residents may pick up guns in person after the auction, but payment MUST be made to Witcher Auctions at our Wynne, AR office in person or by credit card over the phone before pickup.
- Out of state residents may pick up long guns only in person or have shipped to a local FFL at your expense.
- Any handguns sold to out of state buyers MUST be shipped to a local FFL in your state at your expense. The $25 FFL fee will still apply as well as any fees your local FFL may charge for receiving.
- All firearms purchases are subject to a mandatory background check.
- Buyers who do not pass a a background check are still liable for the purchase price of the firearm and no refunds will be given. Buyer’s will not be allowed to assume possession without meeting federal firearm law requirement.
- All paperwork and firearm transfer will take place at Blue Jay Gun Shop in Grubbs, AR