December Open Farm and Heavy Equipment Auction
Open Consignment Auction - Day Two
Location: 2408 Highway 64, Wynne, AR 72396 + Surrounding Areas
Type: Online Only
Lots Start Closing: Friday, December 22nd @ 10am CST
- Day two is an online-only auction… all bids must be placed online.
- Preview is welcome and encouraged daily M-F 8am-5pm, and Saturday December 16 from 8am - 5pm
- 9.5% Sales tax
- Buyer's premium of 10% on the first $2,500.00 and 3% on the balance.
- This is a “soft-close” auction – any item that gets a bid in the last 60 seconds will be extended by 120 seconds
- A credit card is required to register and a $500 authorization will be run to check the validity of the card, but purchases will not be charged unless you instruct us to OR you don't pay your invoice within 48 hours of the auction close.
Kirk Witcher: 870-588-1260
Mark Phifer: 501-388-6563
Jack Battles: 870-877-1717
Frank Herring: 662-934-9117
Jr Hendrix: 870-926-2298
Scott Osgatharp: 870-318-5340
AUCTION TERMS: All items sell AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Preview of items is available any time prior to auction, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, and is strongly encouraged. There is no warranty expressed or implied on auction items. Buyer's are responsible for reading descriptions, examining pictures and inspecting items in person to their satisfaction before bidding. All bids are a legally binding contract, and all sales are final.
Contact consent: By registering to bid in this auction, you are giving Witcher Auctions consent to send you marketing messages by text and/or email from time to time. You can unsubscribe at anytime and will no longer receive these alerts.
This is an online only auction.
A credit card is required to register for online bidding. Nothing will be charged to your card UNLESS you fail to pay or make payment arrangments within 48 hours of the auction close. If an invoice remains unpaid after Tuesday December. 26th at 5pm, Witcher Auctions reserves the right to run the card on file for up to the full amount of all invoices totalling $2,500 or less and for up to a $2,500 deposit all other invoices.
No items will be removed from sale site without receipt of payment in full. Bids placed at this auction are a legally binding contract. All sales are final. Witcher Auctions reserves the right to hold any items from removal until full payment is verified.
**NOTE**: The auction will need to end before items can be invoiced and then paid for / picked up. We will be open all day on Friday and Saturday, April 14 & 15, 2023 for payment and pickup of purchases, then Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm as normal afterwards.
ITEM REMOVAL: Loadout will be available on Friday 12/22/23 from 8am - 5pm. We will be closed Saturday December 23rd and Monday December 25th after that Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm daily. All items are to be removed within 30 days from date of sale. After 30 days, $20 per item, per day storage will be charged. After 60 days, items will be considered abandoned and sold for storage with no refund.
- 9.5% Sales tax must be collected unless valid exemption is presented at checkout.
- Buyer's premium will be 10% on the first $2,500.00 and 3% on the balance.
- For example an item that brings $12,000.00 - 10% x first $2,500.00 = 250.00 3% x balance of $9,500.00 = $285.00 Total Buyer's Premium = $535.00
- 5% Administrative fee on all credit card purchases.
- A $25 Title fee will be charged to the buyer of any titled vehicles.
Announcements sale day take precedence over all advertisements.
AUCTIONEER: Kirk Witcher AALB#2101