3rd Annual Ash Flat Open Farm and Heavy Equipment Auction

3rd Annual Ash Flat Open Farm and Heavy Equipment Auction

We have set the date for our 3rd Annual Ash Flat Open Farm and Heavy Equipment auction!

We will start accepting equipment on March 11th! Hope to see you there.

AUCTION TERMS: All items sell AS-IS, WHERE-IS. In order to purchase any item at this sale, a buyers number must be obtained from Witcher Auctions. A driver's license or comparable form of valid photo ID is required to register. All purchases must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, personal or company check accompanied by a bank letter of guaranty (for new buyers only), cashiers check, any major credit card. Bank letters must be addressed to Witcher Auctions, dated for 3/30/24 and state a specific amount to be guaranteed, NO EXCEPTIONS. Bank letters must be verified by Witcher Auctions during normal banking hours. No items will be removed from sale site without receipt of payment in full. Bids placed at this auction are a legally binding contract. All sales are final. Witcher Auctions reserves the right to hold any items from removal until full payment is verified.

PAYMENT: Payment is due in full by Monday, April 1st at 5:00pm. Acceptable forms of payment are cash onsite, cashier's check, personal or company check with bank letter (only for unknown buyers), wire transfer or any major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). 5% Admin fee on all credit card purchases. We do not accept payments by mail from internet buyers.

ITEM REMOVAL: Loadout will be available on sale day until 5pm, then Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm daily. All items are to be removed within 14 days from date of sale. After 14 days a $25 per day storage fee will be assessed on each item, after 30 days, the item(s) will be considered abandoned, item(s) will become the property of Witcher Auctions, and no refund will be given to buyer.


TAXES/FEES: No sales tax... 5% on-site buyer's premium + additional 5% online buyers premium (Total 10% buyer's premium when bidding online). Announcements sale day take precedence over all advertisements.

A 5% administrative fee will be charged on all credit card purchases in addition to all other charges.
$25 title fee on all titled vehicles and trailers will be charged to buyer.